If you no longer need a walk (on-demand, or scheduled), feel free to cancel it. To cancel a walk, tap 'Cancel Walk' in the confirmation walk email you received.
To compensate your walkers time, we'll apply a cancellation fee or penalty for specific walks.
- Cancel Fees
- No-show fees
- How to dispute a fee
You may be charged a fee for canceling a walk when both of the following occurs:
- When booking a walk on-demand, you have 5 minutes to cancel before you are charged a $7 cancellation fee.
- When booking a scheduled walk, you have 24 hours before the walk to cancel before you are charged a $7 cancellation fee.
A No-show fee will result in a fee equal to the full cost of the booking.
No-show fees are charged under these circumstances:
- Your walker arrived to start your walk
- Your walker waited 15 minutes or more
- Your walker tried to contact you
How to dispute a fee
If you think you were wrongly charged a cancellation fee, we’d be happy to help. Simply use the app's 'Walk History' tab.
- Open the People Walker Support Center
- Click the Submit a Ticket; upper right hand
- Screenshot the walk you are talking about. If needed, we will ask you for a brief description of what happened and review the walk.
- Send a ticket request through the website and we will investigate for you.