People Walker is committed to creating and maintaining a technology platform that works for both Walkers and their Clients. Clients and Walkers report their user constructive feedback which instills trust and improves the quality of the platform. Both Walkers and Clients are encouraged to leave honest and helpful feedback. The People Walker Policies Team reserves the right to remove reviews if they violate our Terms of Service or the guidelines set forth below.
As a Client, how do I leave a review?
People Walker does not directly, monitor or review the performance of walks, so other Users value candid feedback to help provide the best possible experience on the platform.
You can only leave a review right after a walk is completed.
When leaving a review, you can rate your experience with your Walker on a scale of 1 to 5 stars.
1-3 stars is a “negative” rating, and 4-5 stars is a “positive” rating. All reviews are public.
- Be honest, factual and focus on the performance of the walk as opposed to commenting on the character of another User.
- Do not post inappropriate content (including but not limited to profanity, personal insults, slurs, threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech or bigotry), forfeit a payment / accept a reduced payment in exchange for a positive review or post anything else that is in violation of our Terms of Service.
- Post about the performance of the walk itself and not your happiness or lack thereof with the platform (any comments about the platform itself should be sent to People Walker Support Team.
- Post in a timely manner (within 30 days of walk completion) and only things that are relevant to how the walk, was performed.
- Please don’t violate other User’s privacy by posting personal information about a User.
Ownership of User Generated Content
By making available any content on or through the platform, or through People Walker promotional campaigns, you are granting People Walker a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual (or for the term of the protection), non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such content on, through, by means of or to promote or market the platform. People Walker does not claim any ownership rights in any such content and nothing in our Terms of Service will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such content.