If you find the People Walker app isn't playing nice or cooperating with you, we’d like to know! Screenshots are key when reporting technical issues, along with detailed descriptions of exactly what's happening in your own words.
Because the design of smartphones can change with each new model, we let the experts instruct you on best practices for taking screen shots.
- iPhone users: Head to Apple Support to read How to take a screen shot on your iPhone or iPad
- Android users: Head to Android Help to read how to Take a screen shot on your device
How to attach a screenshot
After you've taken the screen shot, be sure you attach it when getting in touch with us.
- Tap 'Contact Support' at the bottom of this page
- Tap 'Add file' under the 'Attachments' header, then choose a screen shot. File names appear after screen shots are successfully chosen.
- Use the 'Additional details' section to give us more info. The more you tell us, the better equipped we'll be to determine what's going on.
- Tap 'Submit.' A member of our Support team will follow up as soon as possible.