If you're unhappy with a walk. We're unhappy! If you have an issue with before, during, or after a walk, with your walker, questions about payments, want more information on becoming a walker, or anything else, you have options!
- Search the support center (which is where you are at now :) )
- Walk history tab for clients
- Walk receipts
- Walk history tab for walkers
- Contact us
Search the support center
The quickest way to get support is to use the Support Center’s search bar in the guide. This site includes many articles to answer the most common questions from the People Walker's community.
We encourage you to see if we’ve already provided the info you need.
Walk history tab for clients
Clients with concerns about the following should use the in-app ‘Past Walk History’ tab to get help:
- Coupon or discount issues
- Incorrect starting walk locations
- Cancellation or no-show fees
- Unexpected charges
Here’s how to use the ‘Past Walk History’ tab:
- Open the app, then tap the Profile settings in the bottom-right corner
- Tap ‘Past,’ Choose the walk you have a question about.
- Go to Peoplewalker.com and visit out support center to submit a support ticket.
- Tell us your specific concern, the walk you are referring to, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
When you tap ‘Contact Us’, we'll automatically investigate the walk in question to verify the price is accurate and to learn how we can make People Walker better.
After each walk, we email clients a receipt (after you pay and rate your walker).
Walk history tab for walkers
For the fastest help, walkers who are experiencing the following issues should contact our support center.
- Other fees or earnings questions
Here's how to use walker history payments:
- Open the App, press your profile button (bottom right hand screen)
- Press the gears icon (top right hand screen)
- Press Payouts
- You can edit your bank account information, see your unpaid balance, MTD Total, YTD Total, Lifetime Total, and Next Payment Schedule.
To get a response from our support team, tap 'Contact Support,' and submit a ticket in the Support Center which is located at the bottom right hand side.
Once you submit a ticket, which is where you can tell us more about your question and/or concern and get help from the most knowledgeable team as soon as possible.
If you’re writing about a specific walk or situation, include the following:
- Time and date of the walk
- Name of walker or client
- Brief description of what happened
This info lets us investigate a solution for you as quickly as possible.