Relax knowing your walker will be there at the location, date and time you booked.
- How to schedule walks
- About scheduled walks
How to schedule a walk for a later time (up to two weeks)
- Open the People Walker App
- Press the 'current location' button and set the location you would like to walk in if it's different than the location you are in now.
- Press the 'Walk Now' button and select the date and time you want to request you walk for.
- After you complete steps 2 & 3 press 'Browse Walkers'
- Choose the Walker profile you prefer
- On their profile press the length you want to walk for then press continue
- Review your 'Request Summary' and then press 'Request Walker'
- The Walker will accept or deny your walk within 15 minutes.
- If the Walker accepts, you are all set!
- If the Walker denies, other Walkers will be notified and you can choose between those walker profiles.
About scheduled walks
When you schedule a walk, you must specify the location and time prior to browsing a walker. You can schedule a walk up to 2 weeks ahead of time.
You can cancel a scheduled walk at any time, but People Walker's normal cancellation policy fee still applies:
- You can cancel the walk after a walker has been booked,
- The Walker is on the way to the starting point