We know it’s important to get alerts and notifications. If you’re not hearing these alerts, you may need to change your device’s settings.
Sounds issues are difficult to fix by email or phone because device settings and operating systems change often. We recommend visiting your service provider’s support team to solve any sound issues you have.
- Android sound settings
- iPhone sound settings
Android sound settings
The options below are found in Settings, then ‘Sounds and Notifications.’
- System sound: Go to ‘Raise ‘Ringtone,’ then ‘Media’ and ‘Notifications.’ Use ‘System’ to adjust volume settings.
- Sound mode: Use ‘Sound mode,’ then ‘Select Sound.’
- Do not disturb: Make sure all boxes are unchecked for ‘Do not disturb.’
- Notifications on Lock screen: Go to ‘Notifications on Lock screen,’ then toggle ‘Show content’ on.
- App settings: In ‘Application Notifications,’ look for ‘People Walker.’ Then, activate all notification options.
The options below are found in Settings.
- Sound Mode: Go to ‘Sounds and Vibration.’ Make sure Sound Mode isn’t toggled to ‘Mute.’
- Volume: Go to ‘Sounds and Vibration,’ then ‘Volume.’ Check the volume levels for ‘Ringtone,’ ‘Media,’ ‘Notifications,’ and ‘System’ to adjust as needed.
- Do not disturb: Go to ‘Sounds and Vibration’ then ‘Do not disturb.’ Make sure all boxes are unchecked.
- App Notifications: Go to ‘Notifications,’ then ‘People Walker.’ Turn notifications on.
- Advanced App Notifications: Go to ‘Notification,’ then ‘Advanced.’ Look for ‘People Walker,’ then select ‘Allow notification’ and toggle ‘Set as Priority’ on. Toggle ‘Show Silently’ off.
- App Display: Go to ‘Applications,’ then ‘People Walker’ and ‘Advanced.’ Make sure ‘Apps that can appear on top’ is toggled on.
For more info, head to Android Support.
iPhone sound settings
- General Volume Settings: The buttons on the side of your phone control its volume. To see and change your notification settings, follow the notifications instructions from Apple Support. iPhones have a few sound settings for different functions of the phone, like phone calls, text messages, and app notifications. On the home screen, swipe up to see your dashboard. You can adjust your volume on this screen. Open People Walker, then swipe up to adjust the volume from there.
- Do not Disturb Settings: Read more from Apple Support about Do not Disturb settings.
- Silent Switch: Make sure your 'Silence switch' isn’t activated. Read more from Apple Support on buttons and switches.
For more info, go to Apple Support.